Thanks to harukifan over at Swing LifeStyle for thinking of me for this honor – over a week ago. Regrettably, life’s more mundane chores (ie: work, weddings, graduations, DIY projects at home) can sometimes cut into the time I’d normally allow for blogging. Then again, some of life’s more pleasurable tasks (ie: swinger meet-n-greets, getting ready for our first hedonistic vacay later this week) have given me some extra blog material to share in future posts!
So, thanks harukifan, for the honor (my second this month!). Here are my answers to your questions:
1. What is one sexual fantasy that you are still hesitant to explore? Something that you are interested in, but that feels like it might be a bit “too far” over the line?
Probably MMF. Male-Male-Female action. As much as l love attention from men, I sometimes think I would become overwhelmed by having two or more men pleasure me sexually. Hubby and I have talked about it, and he says he’d be ok with it, and the challenge to please multiple men simultaneously intrigues me. But it’s still off the menu – for now, anyway.
2. What do you find sexiest in a lover? (Whether the lover is a man or woman?)
Being comfortable in your own skin is extremely sexy. A bit of humility is very sexy, too. Especially if they’re really good-looking. Physically, I love big and tall men. Not obese, mind you. I love being fucked by a big, strong man, and I love how something as gentle as a properly-placed kiss or caress can bring those big guys to their knees. I married one, so I know of what I speak. My hubby is 6’6” and just over 300 lbs. One sexy teddy bear.
I also like women who are built like me. Big boobs, curvy hips and ass, big smile. Bi-furious women are also very sexy, because they’re passionate about teaching other women…how to make love to women.
3. Have you ever had sex on camera?
4. What is the most surprising thing you’ve learned about sex?
1. How much I like it.
2. How much I think about it.
3. How long it can take to climax, given the situation.
4. How fast I can climax, given the situation.
5. Would you ever consider performing sex acts for money (for example, as a web cam model, stripper, or legal escort/prostitute (at a place where it was legal))? Does that sound “wrong” to you, or “hot?” Or both?
I don’t think I could be an escort or prostitute, because I am way too picky, and there are some things that just aren’t worth the cash. I would love to be a better pole dancer, but there’s a lot of drama behind the scenes at strip clubs, so I don’t know if I’d last long enough to make any money. I know this because my hubby knows several strip club owners and spent a lot of time in them before he met me. I’ve heard the stories, and met a few along the way.
A webcam model? Maybe, if I had my own hair and makeup people. But then I probably wouldn’t make much money. LOL
6. How did you come to arrive at your philosophy of being open/expressive/adventurous about sex? Not everyone is so sex-positive. What made you feel the way you do?
It’s a rather humorous evolution that involves my husband. His telling of it is much funnier than mine, so I’m going to let him answer that question in a guest blog that I hope to post later tonight.
7. What’s the sexiest blog post you’ve written (or read) lately?
Truthfully, I’d have to say my own erotic fiction is the sexiest thing I’ve written or read. Not because I’m a better writer than anyone else, but because the stories become so alive inside my head that inevitably I get all wet and aroused by the time I’m finished writing.
Because I’ve won this award before, and previously awarded it to seven other sexy bloggers, this time I’m just going to give a shout out to a couple of blogs that I find very sensual and worthy of mention:
Gray Poet – he is one of the most eloquent poets out there and massages words like few I’ve read.
A Lady Looks Up – gorgeous, gorgeous erotic pics.
Check them out – I know you will enjoy!